A CENTURY 21® Alliance Realty Real Estate Professional can help you shop for a home, compare homes, and compile your wish list items to find that perfect home for you!
The single biggest reason most people buy a home is the simple desire to own a home of their own. At the same time, homeowners accumulate wealth for the future while enjoying the benefits of a residence that they can use, improve and enjoy. What’s different is each individual’s wishlist of essentials; from public transportation to the number of bedrooms, we can help you create a comprehensive list and go from there.
- Save. Down payment, closing costs and escrow for taxes and insurance.
- Choose a Realtor. Between the forms, inspections, negotiating, financing it is so important to have a Realtor professional through the process. Your Realtor will also know the communities and neighborhoods to narrow your list.
- Improve Your Credit Score. Examples: No major purchase, do not cancel any credit cards, stay current with your bills. All of these will help you get a lower interest rate by having a higher credit rating.
- Calculate what you can afford.
- Get mortgage preapproval. You can shop for the best deal and you can have a primary and backup lender.
- Make your wish list of what you really need and want in a new home.
- Visit homes with your Realtor, take notes, take pictures.
- Narrow your choices down by checking out the neighborhood at different hours during the day and night so you can figure noise levels etc. See how long it takes you to get back and forth to work or schools.